By Teri Crews
The preferred eastern amigurumi variety of lovable crochet animals is captured during this thorough how-to that includes 8 whimsical critters.
Instructions on crocheting a undergo, bunny, cat, puppy, elephant, giraffe, hippo, and monkey delve into easy methods to gather the animals, and notes and tips about the crochet concepts used are incorporated.
These enjoyable, intermediate-level projects are created with worsted-weight yarn and crammed with fiberfill. The booklet information tips to upload completing touches, comparable to 12- or 15-millimeter security eyes, and the completed dolls differ size-wise from 12 to 18 inches tall.
Read or Download Animal Amigurumi to Crochet (Annie's Crochet) PDF
Similar crafts books
Vacation Paper Crafts from Japan comprises easy-to-follow directions for making seventeen certain seasonal crafts encouraged via washi, the gorgeous conventional paper home made via artisans all through Japan. colour images exhibit accomplished tasks, in addition to creative methods for showing them.
Holiday Paper Crafts from Japan comprises such unique initiatives as present containers, adorns, poinsettia and angel undefined, calendar magnets, wreaths, stars and plenty of extra. unharness your internal crafter and realize the fantastic global of washi!
A short connection with the features of fabrc and layout of quilts from 1600 until eventually the current.
From deciding to buy apparatus to tapping your personal timber to boiling the sap, this can be the vintage, best-selling advisor to creating maple syrup
This little booklet swept maple sugarin’ buffs off their toes while it first seemed and continues to be the top-selling advisor to the craft after over forty years in print. yard Sugarin’ tells you the way you may make maple syrup correct on your personal yard with no need to construct a sap apartment or purchase buckets, retaining tanks, evaporators, and different dear paraphernalia.
This re-creation additionally includes a foreword by way of maple professional Michael Farrell, writer of The Sugarmaker’s better half, who offers a latest glance again on the old-school suggestions awarded during this ebook. With specified “how-to” details and guidance from sugarers around the state, this is often the single maple sugaring consultant you’ll ever desire.
The only publication that indicates you the way to mend something wherever on your home!
There are 1000000 issues which may get it wrong in your house. taps leak. Floorboards creak. Paint flakes. Chairs holiday. With the best way to repair just about anything, you’ll have step by step directions to take on even the main confounding upkeep at your residence, including:
• fitting a toilet
• changing the belts in your washing machine and dryer
• Patching up a gap within the wall
• Bringing an influence adapter again to life
• Re-covering chairs
• Getting wax from your carpet
• and lots of more!
From altering lightbulbs to solving a kitchen cupboard hinge, the way to repair just about anything is a suite of the main indispensible recommendation and guidance from humans the world over who face an identical difficulties you do. 1000s of colour pictures and easy-to-follow directions make this e-book excellent for all degrees of expertise. It’s a no brainer for any home-owner, and the single reward to get any pal, loved one, or family member dwelling on their lonesome for the 1st time. Broke the microwave deal with and don’t recognize what to do? With the right way to repair just about anything, the answer is barely a number of pages away.
- Easy-to-Make Whirligigs
- 101 Ways to Stitch Craft Create for All Occasions: Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Easter, Halloween & Many More...
- The Ultimate Duct Tape Book: 25 Cool & Creative Projects to Get You on a Roll!
- Felt It!: 20 Fun & Fabulous Projects to Knit & Felt
- The Best of Jane Austen Knits: 27 Regency-Inspired Designs
- Modern Color: An Illustrated Guide to Dyeing Fabric for Modern Quilts
Additional resources for Animal Amigurumi to Crochet (Annie's Crochet)
3. Using black ink, stamp sentiment onto one stamped square. 4. Adhere stamped squares to blue cardstock; trim, leaving narrow borders. 5. Attach squares to card front as shown using foam dots. ● 36 CLEAN & SIMPLE CARDS For My Friend D e s ig n b y Ta m i M a y b e r r y The flourish-style embossing of the border ties in the base design with the butterfly in the greeting. Materials Core’dinations cardstock: Vintage Collection (ruby), Core Essentials (Bahama blue, rich amber) Gina K. Designs All Occasion Tags stamp set Clearsnap raspberry dye ink pad Want2Scrap gold self-adhesive gems Spellbinders™ Grommet Tags die templates (#S4-322) Sizzix Snowflake & Flourish embossing folder set (#656973) Die-cutting and embossing machine Core’dinations sanding block Core’dinations Dust Buddy SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: adhesive foam squares, adhesive runner 1.
3. Adhere stamped paper to teal cardstock and trim, leaving a small border. Wrap panel with ribbon as shown, tying ends in a bow; secure ribbon with adhesive. Attach pearl to bow center. 4. Adhere panel to rust cardstock and trim, leaving a small border. Attach panel to card front using foam squares. ● Stamp images onto patterned paper. Forever Friends D e s ig n b y Ta m i M a y b e r r y Use the same pattern in multiple colors to provide continuity. Materials Core’dinations Whitewash grandma’s rocker cardstock Jillibean Soup Soup Staples II 12 x 12 patterned paper pack The Stamps of Life Search4Words stamp set Clearsnap kettle dye ink pad Want2Scrap self-adhesive rhinestones: light blue, orange, light green Scor-Pal scoring board Sandpaper SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ adhesive runner 1.
Cut a 7/8 x 7-inch strip of patterned paper; adhere diagonally to card front as shown, trimming edges even. Add strips of washi tape to card as shown, trimming edges. 3. Stamp sentiment onto card front as shown. 4. Tie a 3-inch bow from baker’s twine and adhere to lower left corner of card with liquid glue. When mailing dimensional cards, package them in a padded envelope or a small box. Arrange flowers over bow as shown; attach with liquid glue. 5. Attach rhinestones as desired using glue pen.
Animal Amigurumi to Crochet (Annie's Crochet) by Teri Crews