By Ivar Jacobsen (auth.), Matthias Jarke, Andreas Oberweis (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the eleventh foreign convention on complicated details structures Engineering, CAiSE'99 held in Heidelberg, Germany in June 1999.
The 27 revised complete papers provided including 12 brief learn papers and invited contributions have been rigorously chosen from a complete of 168 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on parts, info platforms administration, approach engineering, facts warehouses, method modeling, CORBA and disbursed details structures, workflow platforms, heterogeneous databases, and knowledge platforms dynamics.
Read Online or Download Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 11th International Conference, CAiSE"99 Heidelberg, Germany, June 14—18, 1999 Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the 4th foreign convention on Cryptology in India, INDOCRYPT 2003, held in New Delhi, India in December 2003. The 29 revised complete papers awarded including 2 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from one hundred and one submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on flow ciphers, block ciphers, Boolean capabilities, mystery sharing, bilinear pairings, public key cryptography, signature schemes, protocols, elliptic curve cryptography and algebraic geometry, implementation and electronic watermarking, and authentication.
Those papers from "The developing be aware" convention on the college of Alberta glance at once on the demanding situations dealing with English lecturers within the Nineteen Eighties. 11 remarkable educators tackle subject matters of rhetoric, deconstructionism, transactional research, artistic writing, reader-response theories, language arts technique, and machine expertise.
- Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs III : Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs (PKW 2017), February 22-24, 2017, Qui Nhon, Vietnam
- VLSI-SOC: From Systems to Chips: IFIP TC 10/ WG 10.5 Twelfth International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration of System on Chip (VLSI-SoC 2003), December 1–3, 2003, Darmstadt, Germany
- Hot isostatic pressing '93 : proceedings of the International Conference on Hot Isostatic Pressing--HIP '93, Antwerp, Belgium, 21-23 April, 1993
- Proceedings of COOP 2010: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Designing Cooperative Systems, May, 18-21, 2010, Aix-en-Provence
Extra resources for Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 11th International Conference, CAiSE"99 Heidelberg, Germany, June 14—18, 1999 Proceedings
2. Threading of invocations: to ensure parallelism and respect asynchrony in the legacy code, the CHAIMS wrapper spawns a new thread for each invocation. CPAM, A Protocol for Software Composition 23 3. Generation of internal data structures to handle client invocations and connections, and support hierarchical setting of parameters: each call to SETUP generates the necessary data structures to store client and invocation related information in the wrapper. Such information includes client-specific preset values, and the status, progress and results for each invocation.
The work described here is the result of a cooperation project with SAP AG which is interested in technologies and architectures suitable for the construction of scalable cooperative software architectures . Diagram (c) in Fig. 3 summarizes the agents and conversations in this particular scenario. , Hotel A) implementing a virtual hotel front desk. This front desk is a performer for a RoomReservation conversation that can be carried out via three different communication media, namely a HTML front-end for customers, message passing for remote agents at travel agencies and message passing for mobile agents that visit the front desk through the Internet.
26–40, 1999. c Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999 A Process-Oriented Approach to Software Component Definition 27 The objective of our research is to identify abstractions and architectural patterns which help to design, construct and maintain software components in such a “cooperative information system” environment [2, 3] In Sect. 2, we argue that the successful step in information system engineering from data-oriented to object-oriented information system modeling should be followed by a second step from object-oriented to process-oriented system engineering.
Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 11th International Conference, CAiSE"99 Heidelberg, Germany, June 14—18, 1999 Proceedings by Ivar Jacobsen (auth.), Matthias Jarke, Andreas Oberweis (eds.)